Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
Support SCIS and Alexa Schrock in the 2012 Chicago Marathon
Just to Finish
After watching team members of SCIS participate in the marathon in 2009, I was personally touched and inspired. Even though I was not a runner, I found myself so moved, I signed up for Chicago 2010. Running on the team was one of the best experiences of my life, and now I can't wait to do it again. When you are running for those who can't, you have wings!
Click the contribute button below to donate through Paypal's secure site. Alternatively, mail general or athlete donations to:
Spinal Cord Injury Sucks, NFP (SCIS)
400 W Ontario St Apt 1801
Chicago, IL 60654