Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
SCIS raised the bar again in the 2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. 33 athletes, including 3 wheelchair racers, a recovering SCI victim, friends, families, newbies, and old hats raised nearly $100,000 on a magnificent fall day in Chicago. Tireless fundraising and the generosity of friends, families, colleagues and employers defied the strained economic situation to make 2011 an outstanding success. The impressive totals and participation renewed our drive to cure SCI and alleviate the suffering of so many. Check out the video, pictures, and athletes below.
Check out the athletes in the 2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon by clicking on their name below:
A few raceday photos: