Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
Support Andrew Bauermeister in the 2011 Chicago Marathon
Marathon Time Goal:
Reason for SCIS:
This is my first marathon. I have ran in three half marathons, as well as a 200 mile overnight realy with 11 teammates. I am running for SCIS because I was invited by Matt Limeberry. I am a physical therapist and have seen how hard people who have had spinal cord injuries work in rehab to reach their goals. I wanted to run to raise money for an organization that supports those injured and helps them overcome the limitiations they may have because of their injuries.
Use the PayPal box above to donate. Alternatively, mail general or athlete donations to:
Spinal Cord Injury Sucks, NFP (SCIS)
400 W Ontario St Apt 1801
Chicago, IL 60654