Recent Blog Posts
- Keep Fighting Eric!
- What does Google Trends tell us about Spinal Cord Injury?
- Join the Cure Warriors - Great U2FP video
- 2011 Chicago Marathon Summary
- The Patient: The Person at the Center of My Care
- Study Shows US Health Care System Fails to Meet Needs of those with Spinal Cord Injury
- Budget Cuts Reduce Disabled Transit
- New Jersey State to Cut Spinal Cord Injury Research Funds
- Recent Study on US Health Care System Performance
- Good Article on Making Babies After SCI
Support Lewis Berkover in the 2011 Chicago Marathon
Marathon Time Goal:
Under 4 hours
Reason for SCIS:
I am honored and privileged to be running my second marathon as a part of team SCIS. In 2011 I have two goals: exceed my 2010 time and raise even more money for my favorite charity.
Use the PayPal box above to donate. Alternatively, mail general or athlete donations to:
Spinal Cord Injury Sucks, NFP (SCIS)
400 W Ontario St Apt 1801
Chicago, IL 60654
|Paper Check Donations|